Sunday, May 2, 2010

DEFECT


I wasn’t in favor of coming to this world of coward
Sour heart and mouth with words flowered
Development stage, I was still a kid…
Underestimated me, to rush and win the bid…
Ignorant of the simple concept on earth
That, any Casual approach will result in a birth…
Author is the Tag, but a parent you are..
Raping your work, gave birth to me, an error..

No sooner I was born, I gamed a deadly play
So meeting room entered they
I was almost killed in first round of review
When I escaped the killing eyes of the crew…
Reviewers’ army trapped some of us when…
Ashamed of being my parent realized you then…
Attacked again and called it a screen
This way you tried to be clean
Alive still I am, to reach your client
To prove I am still a defect giant

The team arrived to find my birth cause
Immortal I am, regardless of the laws
Always with you, RCA is just a disguise
Creating my own army to rise…
Will reborn to wage against you, my war
As long as casual you are…

Why this hatred and at me you turn wild
After all I am your child
It’s me, to you. Intelligence I offer…
Seeing me born so much you suffer…
What makes you hate me this strong?
I m just a defect, didn’t do anything wrong
You need in life both me and true
Don’t kill me I am a human like you

No comments:

Post a Comment